As I was contemplating what to write this week (on Monday night obvi), I realized I was drawing a blank. I had a great weekend hanging out with my fellow bros. A bridal shower, fake snap chats, horrible grown up drinks, and endless “remember whens” had taken precedence over my thoughts (see Big Al’s post). I was having so much fun. Then I realized how quickly Tuesday comes around after the weekend fun is over.
This thought came to me on Monday night as I was reading one of those oh so wonderful celebrity magazines while dinner was cooking. Some of them have the “25 Things You Do Not Know” about whatever celebrity, so I figured I would give it a shot. Let’s get real. Here goes nothing woo!
Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I go to sleep pretty early, but I also wake up kind of early.
2. I LOVE stale gummy snacks…the staler the better.
3. My favorite movie as a child was Dumbo.
4. I am “double jointed” in my fingers…on both hands.
5. I used to ice skate competitively.
6. I listen to The Black Keys when I am at the gym.
7. I am obsessed with shoes and bags
8. I am terrified of spiders…I would much rather jump in a snake pit.
9. No matter what type of nail polish or where I go to get them done, I chip my nails literally the next day…sometimes they don’t even make a full 24hrs.
10. Not only do I love the smell of coffee, I also can’t start my morning without it. (Seriously! If I don’t drink it every day, I get terrible caffeine headaches)
11. I genuinely love the smell and sound of rain.
12. Football and hockey are my favorite sports to watch.
13. I think baking is fun, especially if you have someone to try everything you make.
14. I drink chocolate milk with a tablespoon.
15. I overanalyze…a lot. I am definitely overanalyzing everything I write at this moment.
16. I am worried I will never succeed.
17. I have been fascinated with art ever since I can remember. I actually used to get mad and put my crayons
down when my dad would color better than I would.
18. I am my toughest critic. Nine times out of ten, I don’t think any of my art is actually good.
19. If I could have a conversation with any historical person, it definitely would be Leonardo DaVinci.
20. Some of my favorite artists include, Dali, DaVinci, Michelangelo, Bernini, and Monet.
21. I truly miss my Art History classes
22. I tend to like animated movies over any others.
23. I enjoy watching the History Channel, Animal Planet, and HGTV.
24. I LOVE Game of Thrones…I watch the show and have read the books. I want to read them all again.
25. George RR Martin is from the town in which I grew up and currently still reside. Cool huh?!