A day in the life of your pet.
Let me preface this by saying that I am not allowed to have pets where I live. However, I do have a 10 gallon fish tank and a few cute little guys swimming around right now, including a pretty awesome eel. I know I have written a post about any and every kind of tank problem one could imagine. So any readers having tank issues can check this post, but you can also check out pictures of my eel, Ziggy, because he is awesome!
If I would describe a day in the life of my fish I am assuming it would go a little bit like this…
- Swim, swim swim.
- Hey! is the lid opening?!?
- Does that mean food?!
- Oh my god! FOOOOOOD!
- Nomnomnom food, food, food!
- Why do you insist on turning on the lights
- Wait! That means I am gonna get food
- All of this food is mine
- These other fish are too slow
- Ha Ha! All the blood worms for me
Then there is this scene from Finding Nemo which pretty much sums up exactly how most fish live on a day to day basis. Just keep swimming!