This is real. This is happening. I made up a recipe and everyone needs to make it.
You guys, I really like cookies. Surprise!
I bought banana pudding for our food blog, Food365. I didn’t use all of it, so I had to decide what to do with the rest of it. I love pudding cookies, so that seemed like a good way to go. And what goes well with bananas? Peanut butter. And what goes well with peanut butter? Chocolate. And that’s how this happened.
A real, actual recipe:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 box instant banana pudding mix
- Beat egg, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for approximately 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Scoop chilled dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Shovel into face.
I didn’t take pictures as I was making it because I didn’t know that I was going to blog about it. But the only picture that really matters is the final result, yes? So here it is: